Garlic Parmesan Chicken TendersCourse: Dinner
1 large egg
2 T Fresh Churned Garlic Butter, melted
1 T fresh chopped parsley
Pinch of salt and pepper
2 lbs chicken tenders
2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
½ cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, melted Garlic Butter, parsley, and salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix together Panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip tenderloins into the egg mixture to coat, then press into the breadcrumb mixture, coating entirely.
- Place tenderloins on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes, then flip, and bake 5-10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
- Allow to cool, and serve with your desired dipping sauces.