Garlic Butter Pepperoni RollupsCourse: snacks
1 package of pepperoni
4 sticks of string cheese
1 can premade crescent roll dough
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Cut string cheese into thirds
- Open the can of dough and gently unroll onto a lightly floured surface
- Place pepperoni at larger end, top with string cheese, then more pepperoni and roll towards the smaller end, tucking one side under.
- Put on greased cookie sheet and baste with melted garlic butter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and dough is cooked all the way through and while still hot, baste with more garlic butter.
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!