French Onion Green Bean CasseroleCourse: sides
2 16-ounce bags frozen green beans
1 10.75-ounce cans cream of mushroom soup
1/2 Cup Chef Shamy French Onion Butter
1 6-ounce can French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare green beans according to package directions and put in a large mixing bowl. Pour in soup and scoop in the butter and then mix well.
- Pour into a 9″x13″ baking dish or 3 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top casserole with can of French fried onions and bake an additional five minutes to make the top nice and golden crispy.