Easy Keto Garlic Bread
Author: Chef Shamy
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ cup finely ground almond flour
- 2 T cream cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 T Chef Shamy Garlic Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add mozzarella, almond flour, cream cheese, baking powder, and salt. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each time, until cheeses are melted. Stir in egg.
- On a greased baking sheet, shape dough into a rectangle about ½ inch thick.
- Brush with melted Garlic Butter, making sure to spread to the edges.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes.
- Serve and serve.