Easy Chicken Stir FryCourse: Dinner
4 T Chef Shamy Garlic Butter, divided
1 lb Member’s Mark Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cut into cubes
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 cups broccoli florets
½ cup snap peas
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 cup baby carrots sliced
2 tsp minced ginger
Sesame seeds, optional
1 T cornstarch
2 T water
¼ cup chicken broth
3 T soy sauce
¼ cup honey
½ T sesame oil
½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Melt 2 T of Garlic Butter in a wok or skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook chicken 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Stir the cornstarch and water together. Add chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes, and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- When the chicken is done, remove it from the pan.
- Add the rest (2 T) of the Garlic Butter along with the minced ginger. Cook 30 seconds, until fragrant. Add broccoli, snap peas, red pepper, and carrots. Stir to coat veggies in butter. Salt and pepper, to taste. Saute 3 minutes, until bright in color. Add the chicken back into the pan.
- Stir the sauce one more time, and add it to the pan. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper, if needed. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top, if desired.
- Serve with rice or noodles.