Author: Chef Shamy
- 1½ lbs boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
- ⅓ cup AP flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 T Chef Shamy Garlic Butter
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ⅔ cup chicken broth
- ⅔ cup dry Marsala wine
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together flour with salt and pepper. Dredge each chicken cutlet in the flour, shaking off excess.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet. Cook chicken, 3-4 minutes each side, or until chicken reaches 165° F internally. (You may have to do this in batches). Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Melt Garlic Butter in the same pan over medium heat. Add shallots and mushrooms and cook about 5-7 minutes, until onions are soft and mushrooms are starting to caramelize.
- Add chicken broth, Marsala, and heavy cream and stir to combine. Make sure to scrap off any bits of the bottom of the pan -- they'll add lots of flavor to your sauce.
- Cook 10-15 minutes until sauce is reduced by half and starting to thicken. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add chicken back to the pan.
- Cook another 2-3 minutes until chicken is warmed through, then serve.