Easy Alfredo Sauce | Keto Friendly
Author: Chef Shamy
- ½ cup Chef Shamy Garlic Butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of ground nutmeg (optional)
- Serve over pasta
- Serve over zoodles or low-carb pasta (if keto)
- In a medium sauce pan, melt Garlic Butter over medium heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Keep stirring until cheese melt and sauce comes together and thickens, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, and nutmeg.