Cinnamon French Toast Muffins
Author: Chef Shamy
- 1 loaf Texas Toast style bread
- 8 oz Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter, melted
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar or syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut bread slices into cubes and place in a large mixing bowl. Add melted Honey Butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined, and bread is coated.
- Divide mixture evenly between wells of a greased muffin tin. Remember mixture won't rise in the oven, so you can fill them full.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, until golden brown and hot in the middle.
- Serve with powdered sugar or syrup.