Cinnamon Brown Sugar Popcorn is going to be your new favorite snack. I know this because it’s my new favorite snack.
I’ve always been a popcorn lover– I like it salty and buttery. And I’ll be honest. Just walking into a movie theater gets me salivating. There’s something about the smell.
The sweet version is just as good! It’s got the same delicious crunch, with a lightly sweet, cinnamon flavor. I seriously make it like once a week.
Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Butter is delicious. It can be used for so many different things (see our other recipes). It’s got a great balance of flavor. Sweet, but not too sweet. Bursting with cinnamon, but not overly spicy. It’s amazing whipped butter that I could eat off a flip flop.
Be careful when you’re melting the butter, though. If you melt it over a stove, just do it on low heat. If you’re using the microwave, try 8 second increments. The honey in the butter with seize up if it’s heated too quickly or gets too hot, and you’ll have a stodgy mess. So treat the butter nicely.
- ½ cup popcorn kernels
- 4 T Chef Shamy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Honey Butter
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- Pop popcorn kernels according to directions, using your preferred method.
- Melt Cinnamon Honey Butter slowly-- don't overheat or the butter with seize.
- Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon
- Drizzle Cinnamon Honey Butter over the popped popcorn and season with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Toss occasionally, until all the popcorn is coated.
- Serve immediately.