Cheesy Garlic Bread Pull-a-partsCourse: Sides, Snacks
- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer 1/3 of roll pieces in bottom of pan, then pour 1/3 of Garlic Butter onto the bread. Then add 1/3 of the cheese
- Repeat these steps two more times
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, then serve
- You can also add a layer of bacon crumbles to make it extra delicious!