Cheesy Garlic Bread Pull-a-parts
Author: Chef Shamy
Recipe type: Garlic Butter
Cuisine: Garlic Bread
Cheese, bread, & Garlic Butter- this one will go fast at dinner.
- Spay a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut rolls into quarters and divide into 3 parts. Layer ⅓ of roll pieces in bottom of pan, then pour ⅓ of Garlic Butter onto the bread. Then add ⅓ of the cheese
- Repeat these steps two more times
- Cover loosely with a hand towel or plastic wrap
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Once rolls have doubled in size, bake in oven for 18 minutes, then cover with foil and bake 18 more minutes
- Remove and turn upside down onto a plate, then serve
You can also add a layer of bacon crumbles to make it extra delicious!