Apple Crumb Muffins
Author: Chef Shamy
- Crumb Topping:
- ⅔ cup flour
- ⅓ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup Chef Shamy Cinnamon Honey Butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 oz. Chef Shamy European Style Butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup apple cider
- 1 ½ cups chopped apples
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- To make the crumb topping, mix flour and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl. Add melted Cinnamon Honey Butter and mix with a fork until it resembles crumbs. Set aside.
- To make the muffins, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together European Style Butter, sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and apple cider and mix until combined. Then add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chopped apples.
- Divide batter evenly between a greased muffin pan. Sprinkle crumb topping over the batter.
- Bake at 375° F for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing muffins to a wire rack.