Pressure Cooker Pot Roast with Potatoes and CarrotsCourse: dinner
- Set Pressure Cooker to “SAUTE.”
- Stir together salt, pepper, and paprika. Season roast with mixture, rubbing it gently into the meat.
- Pour oil in the bottom of the Pressure Cooker, then sear each side of the roast, cooking 2-3 minutes each.
- Add onions, beef broth, Worcestershire, and Garlic Butter. Place lid on pot and turn to locked position. Set time (on Manual) for 80-100 minutes.
- When done, release pressure.
- Add potatoes and carrots, then cook again for 10 minutes.
- Release pressure.
- Remove meat, potatoes, carrots, and onions.
- Stir together water and cornstarch, then add to the liquid, and set to “SOUP.” Cook until broth has thickened into a gravy.