Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
Author: Chef Shamy
- 4 bell peppers, halved and seeds removed
- 3 T Fresh Churned Garlic Butter
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1½ lb. sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 16 slices provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Place bell pepper halves in a large baking dish. Bake at 325° F for 20-30 minutes, or until peppers are crisp tender.
- In a large skillet, melt Garlic Butter over medium heat. Add onions and saute 5-6 minutes, or until soft. Add steak and cook, stirring frequently, for 3-5 minutes. Season with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Carefully spoon meat and onions into the bell pepper halves. Top each half with two slices provolone cheese.
- Broil for 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.