Honey Butter Spaghetti SquashCourse: Dinner
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray
- Carefully cut the spaghetti squash lengthwise then remove seeds and innards
- Place on baking sheet and baste with softened Chef Shamy Vanilla Bean Honey Butter
- Bake for 35 minutes, then remove and let cool slightly
- Using a fork, scrape the “spaghetti” into a bowl, then mix with 1/4 cup more of the Honey Butter
Get a Free Cookbook and receive regular updates about Chef Shamy Butter!