It’s time for pasta! There’s seriously nothing better than a delicious simple pasta dish. And our new Creamy Mushroom Fettuccine fits that bill. It’s so good, guys, I’m not kidding! Even if you’re not a mushroom fan, you’ll love it.
But one of the best things about this is how easy it is. It’s ready in 20 minutes, maybe less if you buy pre sliced mushrooms (which we did).
Speaking of mushrooms, let get going with the recipe.
Black Truffle Butter
Our Fresh Churned Black Truffle Butter is the star of the show here. Saute your sliced mushrooms in the Truffle Butter. It adds absolutely amazing flavor to the mushrooms, and as they cook and caramelize, they’ll gratefully soak it all up.
Once the mushrooms are done, add some half and half and mix everything around. You’ll end up with a beautifully flavored creamy sauce, ready for your cooked pasta.
As the mushrooms and sauce were cooking, you’ll have cooked your fettuccine noodles. Don’t forget to salt the water once it boils!
Put the cooked noodles into your creamy sauce, add some Parmesan cheese, and mix it around. Add some seasoning to your taste, along with some fresh herbs, and dinner is served!
- 16 oz fettuccine
- 4 T Fresh Churned Black Truffle Butter
- 16 oz fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley and fresh thyme, to garnish
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt Black Truffle Butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, and cook 5-10 minutes, until mushrooms are cooked.
- Add half and half, and stir to combine. Transfer cooked fettuccine into the pan. Add Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Use tongs to toss everything together, ensuring that pasta is coated completely in the sauce.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and fresh thyme.
- Serve immediately.