Caramel Banana Stuffed Vanilla French ToastCourse: breakfast
- In a large saucepan saute the sliced bananas with the Chef Shamy Cinnamon Honey Butter. Keep it moving so you don’t burn them. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine the nutmeg, cinnamon, milk, and eggs and whisk until well combined. Carefully pour this mixture into baking pan.
- Slice the brioche to about 4 inches thick and make an incision in the center without going all the way through. Stuff the caramel bananas into the brioche.
- Place each piece in the egg mixture and let soak a minimum of 30 minutes each side. For better results, soak longer.
- Put a pan on low heat and cook the soaked brioche on each side 10-18 minutes. Make sure it’s cooked all the way through.
- Serve with strawberries and Chef Shamy Vanilla Bean Honey butter.