Author: Chef Shamy
Recipe type: Dinners
- Southwestern Saute Butter
- Fajita-size strips of Chicken, Steak or Shrimp
- Bell Peppers (Red, Yellow, Green)
- Cut chicken and steak into strips, sear in hot skillet with Chef Shamy Southwestern Sauté Butter. Add shrimp, cook until pink but do not overcook. Julienne red & yellow bell peppers and onions and cook in another pan, using more Southwestern Saute' Butter for added flavor.
- Warm tortillas in microwave or skillet. Serve with salsa, sour cream & guacamole.